First and foremost I’d like to apologize to my readers. Though there aren’t a lot of you out there I still feel like that needs to be said. For several months now I’ve neglected this blog. But I’ve recently come to the decision that it’s time to start back with it. I started it in 2017 in an effort to take some time out of my hectic life to stop and do some things that I love: write and talk about dogs. That love is still there and better than ever.
What have I been up to lately?
In August of last year, I decided to leave my job of 10 years to be able to stay home and pursue a few of my dreams.
My love for dogs doesn’t stop there. I actually love all animals and have always wanted to own a lot. I’ve also always wanted to be able to live off the land a bit more by raising our own meat and growing our own vegetables.
We own four acres in south Georgia and though that’s not a lot, I’ve managed to fill it with 20 animals so far. We currently have chickens, ducks, rabbits, and of course, our dogs. On my list for what I want next are goats and a pig.
My personal mantra is, “Don’t work for the man, BE the man.” I was tired of having to go to work every day and have someone dictate my every move. I’ve always been more of a leader than a follower and I decided it was finally time to quit and try to become my own boss, from home.
This dream is what finally, after four months of quitting my job brings me back to this blog. I’m trying to build a passive income while working from home. Doing some initial work, or making an investment, then being able to sit back and watch the money come is very appealing to me. That is something that I believe can be achieved through this blog.
What to Expect From The New Blog
If you’ve stuck with me this long and are still reading, let me tell you what my vision is for this website of mine.
We’re going to shift our focus and rather than just talking about dogs we’re, going to talk about all of the things that I do on a daily basis – and the experiences I’ve had with them.
Topics may include:
- My experiences raising rabbits, chickens, ducks, and dogs – some of which will be learned as I go.
- You can also expect to see some articles about my crafting business and cool projects you can do to sell or give out as gifts.
- I love to cook, so from time to time, I’ll post a recipe for readers to try.
- I’m a mom of three (almost) teenagers and a wife to a truck driver that’s an owner-operator. Since this is a huge part of who I am you’ll have to endure me writing about it. 🙂
- Also, for years I’ve tried many ways to make money online so I can share some of those experiences and formats with you along the way
- For the dog lovers: don’t worry, we’ll still talk about dogs and raw feeding as well
How does that sound to everyone? Does it sound like a blog you might want to read? Or am I just a crazy lady that’s using the internet as her diary? (Hmm…now there’s an idea! 🙂 )
How’s That Making Me Money?
You may be wondering how writing about all of these things is going to provide me with a passive income. The answer is in my next blog post. Read it to find out how.
Let me know what you think in the comments.